It is important to note that you don’t have to be a Coalition client to get a hot, nutritious dinner. We offer a community feeding program in the Men’s Service Center (MSC) each night. Anyone who is hungry is welcome to join us at 7:00 PM Monday through Saturday and at 5:00 PM on Sundays.
If you or someone you know needs help, you’ve come to the right place. We provide shelter, food, and life-changing services to help individuals and families get back on their feet. Please contact us at 407.426.1250 to check for space availability and to schedule an appointment with our Intake Coordinator.
- Single men, with or without children
- Single women, with or without children
- Client must be 18 or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Client must be mentally and physically capable of self-care within a non-medical, non-psychiatric facility.
- Identification, social security card, and birth certificate are preferred.
- Two-bag maximum of personal belongings per person.